1. What do you do at “Anderson Live”?
Control Room Producer. I coordinate all live elements of the show and communicate show changes, timing, updates and elements between the creative and technical sides.
2. What has been your favorite “Anderson Live” Season 2 moment?
Eric LeGrand — a humbling story of a college football player paralyzed and living life with the most positive attitude. I was moved to tears and inspired by his outlook on life.
3. What was the last movie you saw?
On Apple TV: “Magic Mike”
In theaters: “Argo”
4. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
“Thanksgiving Song” by 12-yr-old Nicole Westbrook, the whole office is singing it…she’s going to be performing it live on our Thanksgiving special on Wednesday November, 21st.
5. Three people, one dinner: who do you invite?
1. My best friend since childhood, Arielle. She lives in CA, and we don’t get to go to dinner NEARLY as much as I would like. We always have a good time and she makes me laugh like no one else.
2. Le Bernadin Exec. Chef Eric Ripert (would obviously cook & dine with/ for us) — he’s a talented (I think the best) French chef, who is also handsome and charming! What more could you want? (Aveceric.com)
3. Alec Baldwin. He’s hilarious and I think would be a great guy to wine, dine & chat with… especially with this group!
6. If you could take Anderson to any spot in NYC, where would it be and why?
The outdoor ‘Brooklyn Flea.’ It’s an eclectic mix of local artisans and delicious food. They have everything from homemade furniture to vintage collectables. I could see Anderson really having fun here and finding some great new pieces to add to his collection or a maybe discover new food he likes?
7. What book are you currently reading?
“Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn for the past 2 months… every time I pick it up to read at night, I read one page and fall asleep!