1. What do you do at “Anderson Live”?
Post Production Coordinator. I organize and manage our tape library for all our shows. I also pick out any music request that producers have for specific shows.
2. What has been your favorite “Anderson Live” Season 2 moment?
When we had ”The Hobbit” cast on — I’m a huge fan! We actually used several items of my own memorabilia from “The Hobbit” and “Lord of the Rings” to decorate the set, so that was awesome to see.
3. What was the last movie you saw?
“The Hobbit,” of course. It was amazing! And I highly recommend it.
4. Three people, one dinner: who do you invite?
Thom Yorke, Quentin Tarantino, and Peter Jackson.
5. If you could take Anderson to any spot in NYC, where would it be?
To a Yankee game.
6. What book are you currently reading?
“The Dark Tower Book 3: The Waste Lands” by Stephen King.
7. What are three items you can’t live without?
My iPhone, PS3 and my TV.
8. Do you have a favorite moneysaving tip?
Umm, I’m really not too good with saving money…
9. Who has been your favorite co-host?
I would have to say Kathie Lee & Hoda!
10. What’s your favorite thing about your new studio this season?
I like that Gloria Vanderbilt’s paintings are on the walls around the studio.
11. What’s the weird food you like — that you think Anderson should try?
Umm… I don’t really eat “weird” food, but I’m not as picky as Anderson. Maybe sushi.
12. What’s your favorite wacky product (“Misfit Toy”) for the holidays?
I really liked the Darth Vader ice cube trays — those were awesome! Win it here!