1. What do you do at “Anderson Live”?
Control Room Producer. I coordinate all live elements of the show and communicate show changes, timing, updates and elements between the creative and technical sides.
2. What has been your favorite “Anderson Live” Season 2 moment?
Eric LeGrand — a humbling story of a college football player paralyzed and living life with the most positive attitude. I was moved to tears and inspired by his outlook on life.
3. What was the last movie you saw?
On Apple TV: “Magic Mike”
In theaters: “Argo”
4. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
“Thanksgiving Song” by 12-yr-old Nicole Westbrook, the whole office is singing it…she’s going to be performing it live on our Thanksgiving special on Wednesday November, 21st.
5. Three people, one dinner: who do you invite?
1. My best friend since childhood, Arielle. She lives in CA, and we don’t get to go to dinner NEARLY as much as I would like. We always have a good time and she makes me laugh like no one else.
2. Le Bernadin Exec. Chef Eric Ripert (would obviously cook & dine with/ for us) — he’s a talented (I think the best) French chef, who is also handsome and charming! What more could you want? (Aveceric.com)
3. Alec Baldwin. He’s hilarious and I think would be a great guy to wine, dine & chat with… especially with this group!
6. If you could take Anderson to any spot in NYC, where would it be and why?
The outdoor ‘Brooklyn Flea.’ It’s an eclectic mix of local artisans and delicious food. They have everything from homemade furniture to vintage collectables. I could see Anderson really having fun here and finding some great new pieces to add to his collection or a maybe discover new food he likes?
7. What book are you currently reading?
“Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn for the past 2 months… every time I pick it up to read at night, I read one page and fall asleep!
8. What are three items you can’t live without?
1. Rosebud Salve lip balm (great for not only lips, but dry hands, fixing split ends, managing eyebrows)
2. My sneakers (I love to run)
3. Red wine.
9. Do you have a favorite moneysaving tip?
Even though I love dining out in New York, I really enjoy entertaining at home. A great way to save money is to cook for a group friends, stay in, and ask each person to bring an item: appetizer, side, dessert and wine. I make the main course and everyone saves!
10. Who has been your favorite co-host?
Kelly Osbourne — she is down to earth, cheeky and isn’t afraid to share her thoughts. Plus, I love her style. Give that girl her own talk show!
11. What’s your favorite thing about your new studio this season?
The photo booth! It’s so good. I recently used the same company to get one for a charity event I worked on – people love it and everyone looks great!
12. What reality TV are you obsessed with right now?
“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” I love the dynamic between sisters Kyle and Kim Richards! Watching helps me unplug, and who doesn’t want a fireplace in their kitchen?!
Want to learn more about Ashley? Follow her on Twitter: @AshleyBNolan.