1. What do you do at “Anderson Live”?
I’m a Field Producer, which means I am responsible for the tape elements of the show. My job requires me to travel, interview, write, and edit.
2. What has been your favorite “Anderson Live” Season 2 moment?
Meeting, working, and watching our superfan Candace Brooks has been awesome! She got a ticket in our audience and flew from Houston to New York just for the opportunity to ask Anderson to “like” her restaurant on Facebook. Now Anderson sends her on assignments across the country as our special correspondent. I love her enthusiasm and audacity!
3. What was the last movie you saw?
“Sinister” — it was a great suspense movie to see before Halloween.
4. If you could take Anderson to any spot in NYC, where would it be and why?
I bet Anderson could take me to cooler places than I’d take him.
5. What are three items you can’t live without?
Laptop, iPhone, and my gym bag. But soon I’ll be buying the new iPad mini. That may replace my laptop on this list.
6. What was the last concert you went to?
I covered the Martina McBride concert for the show. I’m not a big country fan but she was great!
7. Who has been your favorite co-host?
I love when Deborah Norville is on the show.
8. What would Human Lie Detector Janine Driver say about your body language?
I’ve worked with her in the past and she always makes me feel insecure. Which direction should my feet be facing? What should I do with my arms? Should I tilt my head to the other side? I feel like she can read my mind!
9. What reality TV are you obsessed with right now?
I’ve always love “The Amazing Race.”
10. What is the best thing about your job at “Anderson Live”?
I love getting to travel around the country, meeting fascinating people, and helping them share their stories.